Aluminium tilt and turn windows
Tilt and turn windows are a practical alternative to casement windows in properties where cleaning the outside of the window is a problem, for example above a conservatory, or where opening a window would cause an obstruction, such as a window opening out into a street. Tilt and turn windows also offer excellent fire escape capabilities.
Tilt and turn windows have excellent functionality. They can either be open only very slightly to allow for easy ventilation or open fully inwards to really let the outside in, perfect for the summer. There are a range of configurations available to suit the layout of your home.
Creativega Bifolding Aluminium Doors & Windows supply their aluminium tilt and turn windows in a full range of colours and finishes to suit all requirements. Multi-point locking comes as standard to ensure the security of your home, windows range from A to C energy ratings, and importantly come with a 10 year guarantee.
Simply turn the window handle once and you can open the top slightly to let in air while retaining a high level of security. Twist the handle again and the window will swing inward on side hinges to make it easy for you to reach and clean its outside surface.
Tilt and turn windows are smart, warm, quiet, secure and highly practical. They are tailor-made to suit your home, and manufactured to exacting standards.
What's more, our aluminium tilt turn windows require virtually no maintenance - the tough, resilient surfaces simply wipe clean with a cloth.
Designed to virtually any height or width you require, you'll find that high quality Choices tilt turn windows will enhance your home in an attractive and practical way for years to come.
Our range of windows offers all you would expect from a quality system – greater comfort, better insulation, minimal maintenance, aesthetically pleasing appearance and enhanced security. In short our aluminium window range offers you piece of mind but even more it represents a sound investment in your property.
Whatever your taste or style, whether traditional or contemporary we can offer distinctive window designs to suit. Our windows are all manufactured in the United Kingdom, and are on display in all of our showrooms. Whether you simply require one or two windows to sit next to your Express door products or you require a full house of windows for either a renovation or new build development, we have a range of windows to meet your specific requirements.
• Windows can be joined via a series of coupling profiles alongside various window and door systems.
• Can be utilised within angled bays and square bays
• Fixed picture windows and casement windows available also
• Full range of RAL colours available.
• Dual colour option
• Option for metallic textured finish.
• Suitable for manual, solar and Uniblinds.
• Handles available in black, white, and silver anodized.
• Option with or without external cill
• External cills available in 85mm, 125mm, 150mm, 190mm or 225mm
• Shaped gables and apexes possible
• Can be used on square bays with glazed returns
• Can house glazing from 8 mm – 46 mm glazing and or solid panels of the same depths
• Multiple cover cap options
• Wide range of opening window inserts and door inserts suitable.
• Inserted product can open internally or externally
• Full range of RAL colours available
• Metallic textured finishes available
• Outer frame depth 51mm • Fixed windows can be manufactured from the same outer frame • Maximum sash width 1700mm • Maximum sash height 2400mm • Maximum sash weight 130kg Performance level according to STS 52.0: • Air transmission: PA3 • Mechanical resistance to wind: PV2 • Watertightness: PEE 1000 Pa Performance level according to UEATC: • Air transmission: A3 • Mechanical resistance to wind: V2 • Watertightness: E4
Get in Touch
Telephone: 0161 884 0541
Fax: +44 (0)161 884 0574