Aluminium Curtain Walling - bring daylight into your home…
To complement our sliding and bi folding doors, we also offer an exciting window range suitable for traditional or contemporary homes as well as commercial premises - all built to the same high specifications and standards that we offer. Whether it be a single window to complement our bi folding doors or a full house of windows we manufacture products to suit.
A Visual Statement…
Creativity can transform a ‘typical’ façade into an impressive, iconic, award winning landmark. Whether ground floor or high rise, SF52 is the creative answer for both new projects and refurbishments.Additional information about our window types can be seen in the SF52 brouchure PDF download below, but all of our window systems boast the following benefits:
Low rise curtain walling is ideal for these types of designs. It is fundamentally a commercially designed product but due to the expertise of our surveyors and engineers, we can manufacture and install this product to the highest residential standards. Curtain walling is a structural aluminium frame, which can house high specification glazing, insulated panels and a full range of our products including doors and windows. The capabilities of this product are such that you're dreams or your architects designs can be realised and full elevations can be glazed from ground level to roof ridge
Our range of windows offers all you would expect from a quality system – greater comfort, better insulation, minimal maintenance, aesthetically pleasing appearance and enhanced security. In short our aluminium window range offers you piece of mind but even more it represents a sound investment in your property.
Whatever your taste or style, whether traditional or contemporary we can offer distinctive window designs to suit. Our windows are all manufactured in the United Kingdom, and are on display in all of our showrooms. Whether you simply require one or two windows to sit next to your Express door products or you require a full house of windows for either a renovation or new build development, we have a range of windows to meet your specific requirements.
• Suitable for high end residential applications
• Suitable for low rise commercial applications no more than three storeys height
• Elegant slim sightline appearance
• Box depths of 48mm, 83mm, 103mm, and 123mm are available depending on required wind loading.
• 90 degree straight cut profiles
• Joint strength assured by aluminium clear profile
• Matching profiles for both transoms and mullions for improved aesthetic and matching sightlines
• Multi-function EPDM gasket design acting as both a glazing gasket whilst forming a drainage channel
• Excellent insulation values
• Possible to insert a large range of Express door and window products into the curtain wall structure
• Shaped gables and apexes possible
• Can be used on square bays with glazed returns
• Can house glazing from 8 mm – 46 mm glazing and or solid panels of the same depths
• Multiple cover cap options
• Wide range of opening window inserts and door inserts suitable.
• Inserted product can open internally or externally
• Full range of RAL colours available
• Metallic textured finishes available
Get in Touch
Telephone: 0161 884 0541
Fax: +44 (0)161 884 0574
May I convey my gratitude for the outstanding service which you have provided. If we ever need any other work done we will certainly come back to use your company.